Monday, August 4, 2008

Signs Signs Everwhere There's Signs

Signs, Signs Everywhere There’s Signs.

“If only I had a sign that this is what God want’s me to do!” How many times have you said that. I know I have said it A LOT!!!! We spend so much of our precious time wondering where is my sign from god that I am doing the right thing? There is a famous comedian named Bill Engvall and he has built an entire routine around people missing the obvious and has called it “Here’s Your Sign” Some of them are pretty funny and other that are maybe not so. But it got me to thinking about the opening quote of this blog. I cannot think of a more obvious sign that God wants us to live a life free of sin than the sign he gave us all those years ago when he sent his son to die for us. We need to quit looking for signs and take the time to see the one already shown to us.
Rob Kelly

No comments: