Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Questions and Doubts

As Christians, sometimes we have doubts. Sometimes those doubts are just mental issues, like we don’t FEEL God in our life, or we’re going through something tough and want to take control ourselves instead of trusting God, things like that. But other times those doubts come from things people say to us. Things related to science, or other theories of what happened to Jesus, they say there’s no historical proof, stuff like that.

I used to be involved with a Christian organization on my college campus, and we were always getting training on those sorts of things. But it’s been almost 2 years since I graduated, and today for some reason this website popped into my head: http://www.everystudent.com/.

That website is one that our organization referred people to who had questions about Christianity and what is truth and stuff like that. I used to visit the site a lot, but just got out of the habit. But if you have doubts or questions or anything like that, I encourage you to go to that website because it’s really great!

Whether your question is something like “How do we KNOW God exists?” or “But didn’t people just get here by chance?” or “Where is God in the midst of tragedy?” or “Did Jesus ever SAY He was God?” or whatever, there are answers on this website.

After reading some headings, I myself am going to start referring back to http://www.everystudent.com/ to read up on answers to questions I have, and I encourage you to as well.

<><><>
Ashley

No comments: